Posted on | April 17, 2012 | 2 Comments
Peach is such a spring-y color. And we finally got some spring up in herrrrre. The painful and dickish cooler temperatures seem to have moved on (permanently?!). Which make my heart swell with love because I love nothing more than spring dresses and dates for cocktails on patios. But I digress. I figured a dose of springy peach loveliness from your favorite Georgia peach was in order on this Tuesday. And don’t play coy, we all know I’m your favorite lady from Georgia who also writes a blog called Old Sweet Song and is named Amy and curses like a sailor and has perfect fingernails.
1. Laura Mercier lip gloss in naked apricot
2. Stripe Dolman Sleeve tee in neon peach combo from JCREW
3. xlarge shimmery sparkle thread by Spun by Subtle Luxury at Piperlime
4. Diane Von Fustenberg Drew Colorblock Tote
5. frozen peach margaritas from Martha Stewart